Get an Even Cook with Crispy Skin for your Chicken Dishes
Curry Chicken Bowl with Sesame Seeds, Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
This Curry Chicken Bowl with Sesame Seeds, Tomatoes, and Peppers is a filling and flavorful lunch or dinner option. The tender chicken is cooked in a fragrant curry sauce and served with sweet bell peppers, juicy tomatoes, and nutty sesame seeds over brown rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the curry powder, salt, and black pepper to coat the chicken.
- Cook the bell peppers in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the tomatoes are slightly softened, in the skillet.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sesame seeds.
- Serve the cooked rice in four bowls, topped with the chicken mixture.
- Serve right away.
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Zucchini, Peppers and Onions Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fried Chicken with Chili Peppers Recipe
Chicken Fried Rice with Roast Chicken Legs Recipe
Chicken Breast with Fried Rice, Carrots and Peas Recipe