Delicious Chicken Recipes Perfect for any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Noodle Stew with Onions Recipe
This chicken noodle stew with onions is a hearty and comforting meal that is ideal for cold weather or when you need a quick dinner idea. The flavorful broth, tender chicken, and egg noodles will warm you from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Sauté the chicken in a large pot until it is browned.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until softened.
- Combine the chicken broth, water, egg noodles, carrots, celery, bay leaf, thyme, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Before serving, remove the bay leaf and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Stainless Steel Chicken Stand For Smokers And Grills
Easy Chicken Cookbook
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts with Green Onions Recipe
Grilled Chicken with a Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Grilled Whole Chicken Recipe
Cream Soup with Chicken Breast Recipe