Make Perfectly Deep Fried Chicken With This Deep Fryer
Fried BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Fried BBQ Chicken Wings are crispy, juicy, and flavorful. The homemade BBQ sauce adds a hint of sweetness and tanginess that complements the savoury chicken wings perfectly. This is a crowd-pleaser that will go over well at any party or gathering.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Dredge the chicken wings in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Fry the chicken wings for 8-10 minutes in hot oil, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Drain the chicken wings on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Combine the BBQ sauce and a splash of water in a separate bowl.
- Coat the fried chicken wings in the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Zatarain's Southern Buttermilk Chicken Fry Mix
Dynamite Chicken Cookbook
Mccormick Perfect Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
100 Creative Ways To Use Rotisserie Chicken
Dakbal Korean Chicken Feet Recipe
Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce and Fries Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Glazed Fried Chicken Legs Recipe