This Metal Roaster Stand can Hold up to 14 Chicken Legs or Wings for an Even Cook
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken Biryani is a popular Indian dish made by layering spiced chicken and rice and then cooking them together until the flavors combine. Aromatic spices such as cardamom, cloves and cinnamon add depth to the chicken, while fresh cilantro and mint add a bright, herbaceous flavor.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Soak the rice for 30 minutes in water.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion is softened.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes after adding the cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon stick.
- Combine the chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cook until all sides of the chicken are browned.
- Combine the plain yogurt, cilantro, mint and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Drain and add the rice to the pot.
- Pour in enough water to cover the rice by 1 inch.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cover the pot tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Stainless Steel Chicken Stand For Smokers And Grills
Chicken Curry with Cilantro Recipe
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts with Green Onions Recipe
Grilled Chicken with a Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Grilled Whole Chicken Recipe