50 Unique And Easy Chicken Breast Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Korean Spicy Chicken with Bean Sprouts, Onions and Red Peppers Recipe
This Korean Spicy Chicken with Bean Sprouts, Onions, and Red Peppers is a flavorful and spicy dish that comes together quickly. For a nutritious and flavorful meal, the chicken is marinated in a spicy, sweet, and savoury sauce before being stir-fried with fresh vegetables.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine soy sauce, honey, gochujang, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a mixing bowl.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the marinated chicken is browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, red pepper, and bean sprouts for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Zatarain's Southern Buttermilk Chicken Fry Mix
Dynamite Chicken Cookbook
Mccormick Perfect Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
100 Creative Ways To Use Rotisserie Chicken
Chicken Fried Schnitzel Recipe
Fried Chicken Feet with Sesame Seeds and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Chicken Breast Roulade with Spinach Filling Recipe
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Fillets with Breading Recipe