Easy-To-Make Recipes that use Rotisserie Chicken as the Main Ingredient
Sweet and Sour Fried Chicken with Chili Peppers Recipe
This sweet and sour fried chicken with chilli peppers is a tasty and simple dinner that the entire family will enjoy. The chicken strips are coated in a flavorful flour and spice mixture before being fried until crispy and golden brown. The sauce is made with white vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, and chilli flakes, which results in a perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors with a spicy kick from the chilli peppers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a shallow dish.
- Coat each chicken strip in the seasoned flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the chicken strips are golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Set aside the chicken from the skillet.
- Cook until the bell peppers are slightly softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes after adding the pineapple chunks to the skillet.
- Whisk together white vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Return the chicken strips to the skillet and toss with the sauce to coat.
- Cook for another minute or two, or until the chicken is hot and the sauce has been distributed evenly.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Easy Fried Chicken Cookbook
Sheet Pan Chicken
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Ultimate Chicken Cookbook
Noodle Soup with Shredded Chicken and Scallions Recipe
Baked Potato Salad with Breaded Fried Chicken Recipe
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken Noodle Stew with Onions Recipe