A Parody Cookbook Perfect for Foodies with a Sense of Humor, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Sajji Roast Recipe
Chicken Sajji Roast is a popular Pakistani dish made by marinating a whole chicken in a spice and yoghurt mixture and then roasting it until tender and crispy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Cut deep into the chicken.
- To make the marinade, combine the yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, and salt.
- Make sure to rub the marinade into all of the chicken's cuts.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in a baking dish on a roasting rack.
- Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy.
- Serve immediately with naan or rice.
Mccormick Perfect Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
100 Creative Ways To Use Rotisserie Chicken
150 Easy Classic Chicken Recipes
Easy Fried Chicken Cookbook
Chicken Breast Roulade with Spinach Filling Recipe
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Fillets with Breading Recipe
BBQ Grilled Chicken Legs Recipe
Beer Can Barbecue Chicken Recipe