Delicious Chicken Recipes Perfect for any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Baked Potato Salad with Breaded Fried Chicken Recipe
With tender chunks of potatoes tossed in a tangy Dijon dressing and topped with golden brown chicken breasts, this baked potato salad with breaded fried chicken is the perfect combination of crispy and creamy.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Bake the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until tender, on a baking sheet.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir in the red onion, celery, and parsley until well combined.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and flour in a shallow dish.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dip them in the beaten eggs and breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the breaded chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing.
- Serve the baked potato salad with sliced chicken on top and a side of Dijon dressing.
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Indian Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken Curry with Cilantro Recipe
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts with Green Onions Recipe
Grilled Chicken with a Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe