This Blend of Garlic, Onion, and Herbs Gives Your Chicken the Delicious Taste of Rotisserie Cooking
Noodle Soup with Shredded Chicken and Scallions Recipe
This noodle soup with shredded chicken and scallions is a hearty and filling dish that's ideal for a cold day. The savoury broth is made with chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger, and the egg noodles give the dish a comforting texture.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Bring the chicken broth and water to a boil in a large pot.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken breasts, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Set aside the chicken after shredding it with two forks.
- Return the broth to a boil after adding the soy sauce.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
- Separate the shredded chicken and noodles into four bowls.
- Ladle the warm broth over the noodles and chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with sliced scallions and cilantro.
Fifty Shades Of Chicken
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
Chicken Paella Stir-Fry with Rice, Corn and Peppers Recipe
Indian Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken Curry with Cilantro Recipe
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts with Green Onions Recipe