Delicious Chicken Recipes Perfect for any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
This fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce is a delicious and simple meal suitable for any occasion. The crispy chicken is coated in a flavorful spice blend and served with a tangy and sweet sauce that will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a shallow dish.
- Shake off any excess flour before dredging the chicken thighs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Whisk together the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, water, soy sauce, and cornflour in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce thickens and becomes bubbly.
- Serve the fried chicken with a side of sweet and sour sauce.
Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners
T-Fal Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
The Chicken Bible
Better Breader Bowl
Cashew Chicken Rice with Chillis Recipe
Korean Spicy Chicken with Bean Sprouts, Onions and Red Peppers Recipe
Thai Chicken Massaman Curry with Potatoes and Onions Recipe
Chicken Sajji Roast Recipe