This Metal Roaster Stand can Hold up to 14 Chicken Legs or Wings for an Even Cook
Cream Soup with Chicken Breast Recipe
This cream soup with chicken breast is creamy and comforting, ideal for a cosy night in. It's sure to warm you up from the inside out, with tender shredded chicken and a rich, velvety broth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the celery, onion, and carrots are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the flour to combine.
- Add the chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly to prevent lumps.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken, thyme, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Continue to simmer for 10 minutes after adding the heavy cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Complete Crock-Pot Chicken Cookbook
Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer With Timer
Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners
T-Fal Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
Grilled Chicken Breast with Kale and Tomato Sauce Recipe
Fried Chicken Wings with Cucumber Salad Recipe
Gochujang Chicken Wings Recipe
Baked Chicken Meatballs Recipe