Make Perfectly Deep Fried Chicken With This Deep Fryer
Homemade Chicken Nuggets with Mayonnaise Recipe
These homemade chicken nuggets are a healthier alternative to fast food chicken nuggets. They're an irresistible treat thanks to the crunchy panko breadcrumb coating and flavorful mayonnaise dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Chicken should be cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs and water in a separate small bowl.
- In a third small bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Prepare the mayonnaise dipping sauce while the chicken nuggets are baking.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, and lemon juice.
- With the mayonnaise dipping sauce, serve the chicken nuggets hot.
The Chicken Bible
Better Breader Bowl
Fifty Shades Of Chicken
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Thai Chicken Fried Rice with Egg Recipe
Breaded Fried Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Indian Chili Chicken with Onions and Bell Peppers Recipe
Baked Chicken Breast with Butter Recipe