60 Never-Boring Recipes For Your Favorite Bird, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Chicken Buns Recipe
These homemade chicken buns are a tasty and simple dinner option that the whole family will enjoy. Chicken is seasoned with vegetables and sauces before being stuffed into flaky biscuit dough and baked until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onions, carrots, and celery are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the ground chicken is browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Divide the biscuit dough into individual biscuits and flatten each with your hands.
- Fill each flattened biscuit with a spoonful of the chicken mixture.
- Fold the biscuit edges up and around the filling, pinching to seal.
- Place the filled biscuits on a baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Stainless Steel Chicken Stand For Smokers And Grills
Sweet and Sour Fried Chicken with Chili Peppers Recipe
Chicken Fried Rice with Roast Chicken Legs Recipe
Chicken Breast with Fried Rice, Carrots and Peas Recipe
Buttery Hot Chicken Wings with Radishes Recipe