50 Simple And Satisfying Ways To Cook Chicken, Shipped Right to Your Door
Butter Chicken Curry Rice with Coconut Milk Recipe
This creamy and flavorful Butter Chicken Curry Rice with Coconut Milk is a delicious and simple weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Chicken should be cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger in the skillet until the onion is translucent.
- Cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in the garam masala, turmeric, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and coconut milk in the skillet.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve over cooked basmati rice.
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Stainless Steel Chicken Stand For Smokers And Grills
Easy Chicken Cookbook
Sous Vide Chicken with Rice and Broccoli Recipe
Baked Chicken with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Lemons Recipe
Chicken Noodle Soup with Parsley Recipe
Deep Fried Chicken Wings with Fries Recipe