Make Perfectly Deep Fried Chicken With This Deep Fryer
Breaded Fried Chicken Nuggets Recipe
These crispy, flavorful chicken nuggets make an excellent quick dinner or crowd-pleasing party snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, place the beaten egg.
- In a third shallow dish, place the breadcrumbs.
- Shake off any excess flour from the chicken chunks.
- Then, dip the chicken into the beaten egg, coating it all over.
- Finally, roll the chicken in the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add the breaded chicken chunks to the hot oil, taking care not to crowd the pan.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken nuggets from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by your favourite dipping sauce.
Mccormick Perfect Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
100 Creative Ways To Use Rotisserie Chicken
150 Easy Classic Chicken Recipes
Easy Fried Chicken Cookbook
Seasoned Fried Chicken Legs Recipe
Spicy Chicken Nuggets with Celery and Dip Recipe
Chicken Schnitzel with Fries and Cream of Mushroom Recipe
Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe