90 Chicken Recipes Perfect for any Weeknight Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spicy Korean Chicken Wings Recipe
For anyone who enjoys bold and spicy flavors, these Spicy Korean Chicken Wings are the ideal appetiser or main course. The gochujang chilli paste adds a deep, smoky heat to the wings, which is balanced out by the sweetness of honey and rice vinegar. The end result is a delicious dish that will be a hit at any party or gathering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk together the gochujang, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, salt, black pepper, and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken wings in the bowl until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken wings are thoroughly cooked and crispy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Fifty Shades Of Chicken
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
Indian Chili Chicken with Onions and Bell Peppers Recipe
Baked Chicken Breast with Butter Recipe
Breaded Chicken Wings with Rice and Fries Recipe
Sous Vide Chicken with Rice and Broccoli Recipe