Featuring Everything From Roast Chicken to Classic Chicken Parmesan
Thai Chicken Fried Rice with Egg Recipe
Thai Chicken Fried Rice with Egg is a flavorful and quick weeknight meal. Stir-fried jasmine rice is seasoned with soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper before being stir-fried with chicken, frozen vegetables, and scrambled eggs. This dish is a great way to use up leftover rice while preparing a filling and delicious dinner in under 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat.
- Stir-fry the chicken and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the frozen peas and carrots for 1-2 minutes.
- Push everything to the side of the wok and drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Combine the cooked rice, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Stir-fry everything together for 2-3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced green onions.
Dynamite Chicken Cookbook
Mccormick Perfect Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
100 Creative Ways To Use Rotisserie Chicken
150 Easy Classic Chicken Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Seasoned Fried Chicken Legs Recipe
Spicy Chicken Nuggets with Celery and Dip Recipe
Chicken Schnitzel with Fries and Cream of Mushroom Recipe