Delicious Chicken Recipes Perfect for any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
This Grilled Rotisserie Chicken recipe is a quick and flavorful way to grill a whole chicken. The spices in the rub give the chicken a smoky, slightly spicy flavor, and the rotisserie cooking method ensures that the chicken is evenly cooked and juicy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken with paper towels.
- Rub the spice mixture over the entire chicken, including the cavity.
- Insert the rotisserie spit through the chicken's centre and secure with forks.
- Turn on the rotisserie and place the chicken on it.
- Grill the chicken for 15-2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F when measured with a meat thermometer.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.
Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners
T-Fal Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
The Chicken Bible
Better Breader Bowl
Stewed and Braised Chicken with Peppers and Onions Recipe
Fried Chicken Biryani with Peppers and Lemons Recipe
Thai Chicken Fried Rice with Egg Recipe
Breaded Fried Chicken Nuggets Recipe