Perfect for Cooking Crispy Chicken and Fried Foods
Grilled Chicken Thighs and Chicken Wings Recipe
Grilled chicken thighs and wings marinated in a sweet and savoury sauce are juicy and flavorful.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken thighs and wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- To coat, seal the bag and toss.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the remainder.
- Grill the chicken thighs for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and no pink remains in the centre.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until crispy and cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite side dishes right away.
150 Easy Classic Chicken Recipes
Easy Fried Chicken Cookbook
Sheet Pan Chicken
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Beer Can Roasted Chicken with Limes and Cilantro Recipe
Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab Recipe
Tandoori Curry Chicken with Cabbage and Onions Recipe
Grilled Bone-In Chicken Recipe