Say Goodbye To Boring Chicken With 500 Amazing Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Noodle Soup with Parsley Recipe
This traditional chicken noodle soup is ideal for cold weather or when you're feeling under the weather. The addition of fresh parsley gives the dish a bright and fresh flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Combine the chicken breasts, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the pot and shred it with two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pot.
- Cook until the egg noodles are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped parsley on top.
Ultimate Chicken Cookbook
The Complete Crock-Pot Chicken Cookbook
Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer With Timer
Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners
Sesame Chicken Wings with Rice Recipe
Chicken Noodle Soup with Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe
Roasted Chicken with Potato Puree, Tomatoes and Asparagus Recipe
Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe