75 Simple Chicken Meals For Every Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spicy Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
These spicy fried chicken wings have a crispy exterior and a juicy interior. The spice blend adds a delicious kick that will have you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken wings in the spice mixture until completely coated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornflour and baking powder.
- Dip each chicken wing in the flour mixture until completely covered, then in the buttermilk and back into the flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or deep fryer to 375°F.
- Fry the chicken wings in hot oil for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oil and place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer With Timer
Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners
T-Fal Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
The Chicken Bible
Chicken Wings with Chile Peppers and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Breaded Chicken Tenders Recipe
Risotto and Roasted Chicken Recipe
Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe