This Blend of Garlic, Onion, and Herbs Gives Your Chicken the Delicious Taste of Rotisserie Cooking
Grilled Bone-In Chicken Recipe
This recipe for grilled bone-in chicken is ideal for a summer barbecue. The chicken is marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper. It's juicy, tender, and delicious when grilled to perfection.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Fill a large resealable plastic bag halfway with chicken.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken in the bag, seal, and turn to coat evenly.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and set aside.
- Grill the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Allow 5 minutes for the chicken to rest before serving.
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
101 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Stainless Steel Chicken Stand For Smokers And Grills
Breaded Chicken Nuggets and Fries Recipe
Spicy Korean Chicken Wings Recipe
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Fried Chicken with Lemons Recipe