50 Delicious Fried Chicken Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab Recipe
This Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab is a tasty and healthy dish that's ideal for a summer barbecue or whenever you're craving some delicious grilled chicken.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 52 minutes
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread skewers with marinated chicken, bell peppers, and onion.
- Grill the kebabs for 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are charred and tender.
Fifty Shades Of Chicken
Chicken Leg and Chicken Wing Roaster Stand
Easy Chicken Breast Cookbook
Stainless Steel Beer Chicken Roaster
Grilled Chicken with Bell Peppers and Onions Recipe
Homemade Chicken Nuggets with Mayonnaise Recipe
Breaded Chicken Nuggets and Fries Recipe
Spicy Korean Chicken Wings Recipe