Make Perfectly Deep Fried Chicken With This Deep Fryer
Breaded Chicken Wings with Rice and Fries Recipe
These crispy breaded chicken wings are sure to impress. They're baked to perfection after being coated in a flavorful blend of spices and breadcrumbs. Serve with white rice and fries for a filling and tasty meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk the eggs with the water.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Shake off any excess flour before dredging the chicken wings.
- Dip the wings in the egg mixture, then in the breadcrumbs, lightly pressing to adhere.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat enough oil to cover the bottom by 1/2 inch.
- Fry the chicken wings in batches for 5-7 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Bake the wings for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until fully cooked and crispy, on a baking sheet.
- Cook the fries according to package directions while the chicken wings bake.
- Serve the breaded chicken wings alongside white rice and fries.
Easy Fried Chicken Cookbook
Sheet Pan Chicken
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Ultimate Chicken Cookbook
Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
Curry Chicken Bowl with Sesame Seeds, Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Homemade Chicken Buns Recipe
Sesame Chicken Wings with Rice Recipe