This Metal Roaster Stand can Hold up to 14 Chicken Legs or Wings for an Even Cook
Sous Vide Chicken with Rice and Broccoli Recipe
This Sous Vide Chicken with Rice and Broccoli is a quick and easy meal to prepare. You'll get perfectly cooked and tender meat every time if you cook the chicken sous vide. The rice and broccoli provide a well-rounded, filling and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- Preheat your sous vide machine to 145°F (63°C).
- Place the chicken breasts in a vacuum-sealed bag and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bag of chicken in the water bath and cook for 1 hour after the sous vide machine has reached the desired temperature.
- While the chicken is cooking, rinse the rice and combine it with 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cover.
- Cook the rice for 18-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Steam the broccoli florets for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the bag and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sear the chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Serve the chicken over rice with broccoli on the side.
Sheet Pan Chicken
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Ultimate Chicken Cookbook
The Complete Crock-Pot Chicken Cookbook
Curry Chicken Bowl with Sesame Seeds, Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Homemade Chicken Buns Recipe
Sesame Chicken Wings with Rice Recipe
Chicken Noodle Soup with Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe